Did you receive your SIM card? Activate it as quickly as possible via the link in the email or via the customer zone. Only then can you use it to call, text and browse the net.
Tip: Do you have a prepaid card with another operator? Use up your remaining calling credit before you activate your SIM card. That way you won't lose it.
Activate your SIM card online. and enter your details:
- Your order number. You will find it in all the emails you received after you ordered your SIM card.
- Your mobile number
- Did you choose to keep your old number? Enter your current mobile number.
- Did you choose a new number? Then enter your new mobile phone number. You can find it on the SIM card holder to which your new SIM card is attached.
- Your SIM card number. You can find it on the SIM card holder.
You activated your SIM card and...
- Did you choose to keep your old number? Then you will get a text message from your old operator within 10 minutes. As soon as the network drops out, insert the new SIM card in your handset.
- Did you choose a new number? Then you can use your SIM card straight away. Insert the SIM card in your handset.
Note: did you choose a prepaid card? Top up your SIM card immediately. Only then you can use it tot text, call and browse the net.